Friday, March 28, 2008

Raving Rabbids!

When I first played rayman 3, I was pretty sure no other game would give me the same gaming experience of ultimate bliss. I realized how wrong I was when I finished my first round of 'rabbid'-hunting. Damn you ubisoft. Unlike the previous Rayman platformer, "Rayman : Raving Rabbids" has a refreshing arcade-style feel to it, packing 15 storymode levels good for 2 days of continuous gameplay and other secret levels for you to unlock when you're done with or get bored of the storymode(which I highly doubt will ever happen). What really makes this game stand out amongst so many others is how... well, 'stupid' some of the levels are, but hey, it's all fun as hell!

You start off being kidnapped by rabbits, or rather 'rabbids'(bunnies gone zonkers), and being thrown into a dingey cell with nothing more than a bed, sink, toilet bowl and strangely, a record player. As you win the rabbids' challenges, you get neater stuff for the cell, more music and more costumes. Oh and you also get a plunger upon the completion of every 3 levels or so and just watch as them bunnies go from jeering at you to totting signs saying "I LUV RAYMAN"!



You think they're kinda cute until they throw plungers in your face. EAT AUTOMATIC PLUNGERGUN!



Easily one of my favourites of the whole game. Rayman does everything from locking, to breakdancing.



How did these guys come up with all this? Lmao bathroom doors.


Lotsa people say that Ubisoft rarely disappoints and now, I happily call myself one of those believers. This gets a 4/5.

No comments: