Monday, March 24, 2008

The dopest haircut. Ever.

Cleaning up my room isn't my favourite thing in the world to do for plenty of reasons but one of the few things that make it bearable is finding all this neat stuff that seems to be in there for no apparent reason. One of the more interesting of the lot is this old-school battery-powered shaver I found a few weeks ago. Other than the fact that it feels like some kind of adult pleasure tool when you turn it on(buzz, get it?), what really crapped me up about this thing is that grandma actually asked mom to give her a haircut with it, seriously.


OH GOD I CAN'T STOP FKIN LAUGHING!!!


Oh right, went back to that Limkokwing place on Nanas road today.



You actually have to pay a minimum of a little over 1.3k just to get in and RM90 from that sum is for this dumb book they wrote that seems to only be useful for weight-lifting. Talk about a ripoff. D: Anyway, classes start next monday since I missed today's orientation so GAH... Goodbye days of lazing around the house all week long but meh, I haven't really got much to complain about. It was kinda boring having nothing to do anyway...

No comments: