Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Can't sleep?

*yawn* It's 12am and I can't get myself to sleep... And I spent the whole day running around town getting stuff certified for a scholarship... 피건해요! D: Well, since I'm hungry, I think I'll just throw something together just for the fun of it. Screw the warm milk crap...

Just so everyone knows, if anyone for some reason decides to follow this 'guide', I'm not responsible for any problems resulting from preparing or eating said snack, lol.

Okay, I've got peanut butter, marmalade, jam, some bread and a few bits of honeycomb chocolate... Cool, I'll just...

Toast 2 pieces of bread, one for the thing I'm gonna try and one just because.



Then I'll spread some peanut butter on one of them.



Fill up the leftover area with marmalade and jam.



Get the chocolate into a bowl.



I just got my choc out of the fridge so I pop it in the microwave and leave it for about a minute. Just wanna make sure the chocolate's gooey enough to be used like some kinda choc-spread. Make bloody-hell sure that you watch it or else you'll end up lotsa smoke and charcoal-like crap in your bowl. Scoop up the gooey chocolate and fling as much as you want onto your PB&J toast.



It doesn't look like much but hey, it tastes good to me. And it's certainly more fun than instant noodles. Oh and in case you're wondering, no, this did not give me a tummy ache.


PB&J with Choc bits. Done.

No comments: