Saturday, March 22, 2008

Classic Converse~

Finally got my ass up to limkokwing university today for some course inquiries and I must say, the fees aren't as OMG-RIPOFF expensive as most people and the online articles said they would be. Quite reasonable actually, 24k for a diploma in graphics. Pretty cool heh! Now I just have to get back there on monday with some artwork I haven't burned so the lec's can see 'where my talents lie' and begin the wallet-bleeding.

Jet black canvas, white sole and shoelaces... Ahhh, good ol' converse. The only store worth heading over to Boulevard for. Got myself a pair after college-hunting today. These are definitely an improvement from the nike SBs. Curse those skateboarding shoes... They do look nice though and they do feel kinda good when you put 'em on... But who cares? Converse is in tha house baby!

Speaking of Boulevard, has anyone noticed how the construction there seems kinda endless? I've been there about 5 times altogether and the place still screams "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" after being open for about 4-5 months. And to add to all that, they've pasted all these stickers with flower patterns all over the place and now it screams "CHEAP BUILDING UNDER CONSTRUCTION"! I dunno about you guys but the place looks like a total failure compared to The Spring and I'm not much of a Spring fan. Haix, even after the opening of 2 of KC's largest shopping malls to date, this place is still way behind KL... Sad, so sad...

1 comment:

Tina Ling said...

Yap.... true story man.. I hate BULULEBAT *bolevard* soo much.. How come the ppl there dress like a superstar but jalan kaki. even nenek n ahma oso wear sexy :p