Monday, March 31, 2008

Clang-clang!

Well, it's tme for college so say goodbye to the day-by-day posts, lol.

So eng kong(?), the deity or saint(whichever you wanna call him) my family worships, celebrated his b'day on sat lol. Same day as my mom's chinese birthday haha, kinda cool. Anyway, we went to the temple behind star cineplex to squeeze our way through hundreds of people there to pay their respects or just to catch some feel in the crowd if you get my drift. O.o Yes, I have seen these peops in action. They close up on a chick they think is hot, pretending to be interested in one of the icons and starts doin the ol' 'rub-rub'(I won't go into details about this lol). I haven't got any pictures about this but meh, they'd be too disgusting to upload anyway. :P

I'll just get the pics up and get to sleep shall I? Driving test tomorrow, YARGGGG... It's supposed to be a no-brainer right? But I'm feeling the pressure...



One of the icons people spend the most times in front of chanting stuff that sounds suspiciously like "4D4D4d...".



And another, just with an added bonus of a baldie up front.



Tortoises that bring good luck maybe? I dunno. Poor little things... Even my hamster had more space to move around in before he, well... died. Nevermind.



A restaurant located right behind the temple. Pretty nice place... What sucks is senior fatass there messed up my fkin order... And the smell of the restroom, fooo! Smelled as if someone let off some serious swamp gas in there.


Just for the sake of a longer entry before I take a long break from all this typing:



'My House', where we celebrated my mom's b'day. Nothing too special about this place. What's cool about it is the place is never more than half-full. I prefer meals on the quiet side thanks.



Ooo look they've got a fountain~ Bah, who cares... If I wanted to see fountains, I'd just wait for the kc fest. Anyway, I'm here for the-



FOOD!!! Lol, I'm not too much of a steamboat(?) fan but it's not so bad every once in a while. Dibs on them prawnx~



One of the stray cats in the area chowin down on some wings~



Feeling up another stray, haha.



One of the dopest ice-cream scoops I've seen so far. Almost made me puke when I saw it before they replaced the whole thing...



Wa? I left behind about 2 plates of half-eaten chicken wings, guess I'm special. :D


K, Ima hit the hay for now. Must. Pass. Driving. Test. Pray for me people!!!

No comments: