Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Puh-ZAHW

Never leave your modem on in the rain. Literally. Especially after you just got cash from a part time gig cuz you'll be the one paying for anything electronic that needs replacing. At least that's how things work in our house.

Power board gets fried; "Nevermind mom, I'll take care of it."

Modem gets zapped; "I'll get a new one."

And no one ever even tries to talk me out of it D: Sheesh can't they just offer to help so I can feel appreciated at least? I'm fckin 19 damnit. AND I'm a student who only gets bigs money on his own on really good days.

Know what? Fuck it. I'm done gripping. Totally not gonna sink to some lowly level and start calling people douche bags. Lord knows how long I can hold out though.

O goodie, seems like the ROUTER was lightning fucked too. Am I supposed to pay for that too?


No comments: