Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's pink D:

Yea so, a couple of friends and I went and got me a pink tee shirt. V-neck with buttons for about 20 bucks. It was a 2 for 42 ringgit offer so I had to get another shirt, which was thankfully, a normal shade of green.

Anyway, big thanks to Roy and Grace for the hangout and for picking the shirt out for me! This is the first time I've ever bought anything from Padini, not to mention the first time I've ever got clothes in the paler shades of red.

Maybe try jeans out next time? Mayyyyyybe.

7 comments:

ainiation said...

You don't have jeans? AT ALL? You've got to be kidding.

RLIC said...

I don't comb my hair. Still think I'm kidding?

ainiation said...

Hahaha, riiiiight. Ahah. Really? NEVARR? Guhh you're odd.

P/s: Y'know those word verification things you have to fill out before posting a comment? Guess what I got for posting this comment.

PENOR. WTH.

RLIC said...

Odd? I never knew wearing jeans made you normal D:

ciallo

ainiation said...

Hahaha not what I meant.

Ciallo's your verification word I suppose? If it is, then Penor beats it because that was uncalled for.

RLIC said...

D: Why are we even talking about word verifications? Don't you have 50 detailed sketches to do?

ainiation said...

Hahaha shaddup.

I have 10 left to finish out of the first 30 lot of course.

And then proceed to the CPOL.

Well uhh whatever.