Monday, August 24, 2009

Pihaenggi.

I don't remember the last time I had so many things to want. Color printer. Chucks. Projector. Polaroid camera. New semester. Overseas education. The first few have got me seriously considering spending all the money I just got out of a month of work, but Mr. Back-of-head keeps telling me how I have to start saving up if I even wanna think about heading overseas for my final year of college. The possibility of that happening is horribly effin low but I can't help but think that it could very well happen at the same time. Maybe I've been listening to too many emo songs about how anything is possible. Some people fall ten storeys off a friggin building thinking they can fly and never live to tell about it don't they?

But I'll try anyway. I'd love to leave KC and see the outside for a bit. Perhaps even hop on all the way over to the US. Who knows? But what I do know is that if I ever get the chance to go, it'll be through my own efforts and my own money. Screw rich kids who get sent overseas only to fail and come back to mommy and daddy. I can make this happen. You'll see :D

No comments: