Monday, August 3, 2009

Stop.

It's been 4 weeks now and I've had zero visits to my little wall of words.  Yes, I have been checking blog views for a while now and it seems like nobodies been here for a while now.

Bad day.  Overslept.  Ran car into another.

So I'll just spill everything that's been on my mind.

I like to feel as if I'm telling someone about something without doing the exact same thing.

I say I don't care about what other people think of me.

I don't care about how I look.

I couldn't care less what someone of the more fortunate looking crowd has to say about my lame hair.

But there are times.

When I wake up late into the day and can't seem to get anything right.

When I try but can't even do the simplest things right for people I call my parents.

When I make a mental list of my friends and find that I can't reach number five.

When I'm heading over to 98 for a drink and feel guilty for walking in shoes I couldn't get through my own wallet.

Go ahead.

Laugh at this skinny ass.

Laugh about who he is.

Laugh about what he is.

Laugh at how corny this post is.

I probably will someday.

Because that is what I am.

A sardonic hypocrite.

I had a bad day.

This phase will pass.

But now.

None of this is funny.

2 comments:

Hafiy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hafiy said...

We walk different shoes but sometimes we cross path on the same road, once in awhile.

Nobody said life is easy and I too have my moments, but today bro, I'd say, I hear you. You're a good man.

Anyways, I heard you're getting fresher in Kuching bro. Keep it up. Hope to cypher till we drop soon. Cause that's one of the things that makes us feel truly alive eyh.

cheers to the 'pursuit of freshness'.