Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tinkle.

It's been 6 months since I got my driver's license and I can confidently say I drive just as well as every other everyday asshole. But whaddaya know? God decided to fuck up my already fucked up life even more.

It's raining. The car's going under 40 km/h. Some black swift pops up about the size of my thumb from where I am so I hit the brakes as usual, only thing is, this time the car doesn't slow down. Doesn't even seem like I've got my whole foot jammed down on the brake paddle.

So skidding down the road we go~ BRUNK. Shit. Dad's gonna kill me.

Didn't turn out too bad. Dad came over to talk things out with the guy and got him to bring the car over to his garage. Yeah, lucky me. But damnit dad's gonna have to waste time fixing up that cracked up bumper. Then there's also my RM800 car. It's got an effin U shaped fender. But still, the thing does cost 800 friggin bucks. Is it really worth the repairs?

Guess I'll have to put up with all the idiots who'll be all teethy when they see what's left of my car. But I don't care. I'd smoke y'all any day. In a non-car-related sense.

Imma just go catch up with my assignments like a good little boy now...


Quote of the day: "Why don't you try to stop a car without brakes?"

1 comment:

lee shing said...

wei...make sure u do ur final sketch ar...and make sure no tiger ya...