Sunday, October 26, 2008

Old going on old.

Every one of us of photography 1, 2 and 3 had to get up at fuckin 5 for the TYT bday celebration. Why did we care enough to do so? Cuz simon said so. Okay, that wasn't funny.

Ya, simon's the photo lect for this year and thought it a good idea for us to grab a few shot in a sea of sweaty (and not to mention smelly) patriotic fags whilst squelching through mud that looked and smelt like shit.

Annnnneyway, don't feel like talkin too much so Imma just post some footooz up here to fill up tha space. Only gonna put up the ones I'm particularly fond of. All that other parade shit can wait.




Stole this macro angle from grace. /gg



Ey mah brothas~



Where we at?



Make way for the queen.



I'm feelin horsefly today...~


Right, now let's move on to what I took off-topic at the celebration.



The cat with the crazy hair. Doing something other than blogging.



Omgad, cute. Kill me.



Through the eyes of a microscopic me.



What I find nice in this one? Take a guess~



Yeah, we think you're not gay.



Yeah, that's how short she is XD



The dude with tha dopest shit.



Whatchoo lookin at?



Merdeka palace. Thank me for making you look good.


Ookay. I'm done. Shee ya raetar~


Quote of the day: "Omg so HAWT!"