Friday, October 17, 2008

SHOMFGSH

Hey.

Tell me.

Who just handed his HoA journal to livan?

Who just finished one of the toughest assignments?

Tell me.

WHO DA MAN????!!!

WHO DA FUCKIN MANNNN BIIEEETTTCHHHHH???!!!!!!!!!

ISHA MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

Sorry, just hype from getting that dumb assignment off my chest. Anyway, moving on to something more relevant, have I ever told you about how sick bboy born is? Maybe. Well, he's SOOHMFGAISHGAKKKKKKKGHNKLDH SICCCCCCKKKKKKK! D: That cat's a serious beast when it comes to beats!

He da badass at 2:44!


Have you seen God? 8D



Quote of the day: "I'll come around here if you don't come this place."

4 comments:

wingle said...

lol happy till 3am

wingle said...

eh? u haven set ur clock =.="

RLIC said...

Done...

lee shing said...

haha...u kena TAG!!! hiak hiak hiak.."senyuman keji*