Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged.

Since the fat cat who tagged me is in my final integrated project group, I'll play along...

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. The tagged victims have to come up with eight different points of his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there’s no need to do this AGAIN.
5. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE. FUN. DOING. IT.

So...

#1. She's gotta be nice. I don't mind the girls who don't talk much when you first meet them though. That's what makes the smile that they might give you later on, all the more beautiful.

#2. She has to as least have an ok in the looks department. Yeah, I'm not talking BoA-cute, kinda like the everyday girl you see on a bus ride, sitting there looking all innocent in her simple clothes. I know I'm not much to look at myself but hey, I admit that I do dig pretty girls. >8B

#3. I'm financially challenged so girls who prance around in their hundred dollar boots with their equally as expensive gucci bags swinging off their arms are an absolute no-go.

#4. Fashion is about as common as pigs flying in my world. If she doesn't mind me rockin my cheetah active hoodies to my converse allstars, yeah she's pretty cool.

#5. Girls who love animals are cute by nature =3 What? It's a known FACT.

#6. Someone who understands why I forgot her birthday and encourages me in the things I do. Not the type that disses you when you hit the wrong chords on your guitar while trying to play her a song.

#7. If she's got a problem, she has to know that she can trust me enough to tell me about it. I'm effin here for a reason right?

#8. It'd be great if she had a smile ready for me whenever I needed one and it'd be pretty darn awesome too if she didn't expect me to wait on her hand to foot. Guys aren't robots you can order around as you please, we're not magically and shit so fuck that squeeky clean image of the perfect husband.


Foo, that sure got me thinking.

Now let's go through the list of peops I'm about to tag shall we?

1. Chin (wait, haven't you done this yet?)
2. Hafiy (sorry boss, boredom got to me D:)
3.
Will add later...
4. Will add later...
5. Will add later...
6. Will add later...
7. Will add later...
8. Will add later...

I finally realised how little people I linked up. =S



Quote of the day: "
Sitting there looking all innocent in her simple clothes."

4 comments:

lee shing said...

hahah....kuai~~~

lee shing said...

i just realize u put me as "the cat with crazy hair" as your link...what the...-.-'''

lee shing said...

u....si gin nar....

lee shing said...

nop...i'll do something creative as well! wait and see ya...kuai~