Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cash ins.

Being the normal selfish teenager he is, yours truly drove out to town today ready to blow all his salary out on anything but charity. Managed to burn about 200 on breathers (plus the filters), a new hoodie and the uber large headphones my equally large ears have always fuggin wanted. Big plus was on the breathers cuz I thought each of them would cost a little over a hundred at the very least without the filters. Turns out this store in town sells them for 13 bux each but didn't have the filters in stock so I had to walk another mile down the street to get em for 16 each but gahh, who cares? At least now I can stop worrying about getting cancer before alzheimers hits. Oh and filters cost 3 ringgit each woootz now I have a few extra hundreds to spend on other useless junk! Maybe I'll get a pair of that nike cortez? Shit I dunno, money's there and it very effin ready to talk.


Quote of the day: "Have you ever tried going mad WITHOUT power? It's boring."

No comments: