Monday, September 14, 2009

Underway.

Sorry about the glazing black and white. I was almost done with a temp background to put up over this when Photoshop phailed and I hadn't saved a backup yet D: And college starts tomorrow so I don't know when I'm gonna be able to find the time to get this place set up proper. If only timing was something you could kick in the nuts. Someone would be losing their fertility in a jiff.

If you're still reading this, I'd like to use the following image as to show how sincerely sorry I am.


Yes, I did rip this off cheezburger so keep your smartass comments to yourself.


Edit: The colors really are terrible aren't they? *_*

1 comment:

ainiation said...

Just so you know, your fonts are messed up. They're tiny. Or it may just be my browser but hope you're fixing it.