Monday, April 6, 2009

Through and not quite out.


WHAM! Meant to put this up a whole lot sooner than this. Nothing much. Just a shot of my gay laces and some notes :P

I always thought that expresso-keeps-you-up-all-night thing was just a joke. It's not. Omo, it sure isn't a joke.

My hair's getting long. Should I just let it be and get the old cabbage back? Maybe? It'd be heavy then though...

Watched Coffee Prince (all 17 eps) again this week. What do I like so much about it I wonder. Cute girl? Coffee brews? I just might get an expresso machine whatever sometime.

Thanks 'bro'. Now I know what it's like to love a sister.

Why of all things did they pick identity theft? I feel retarded for even typing that out.

Sometimes I wish I were some bigass heavy duty machine. Then I could get away with taking someone's head off.

Look grandma! Imma typin in tha middle :D


O ya, I made a paper suitcase today.

Try it!


귀엽지? =3 That's exactly how big it is!



And there's a card too! 8D


Yeah, I always procrastitate.



And the little bee said: I wish I had fingers. But if I had those, I'd wish I had toes.

1 comment:

ショーン・デス said...

wow, ur stuff still look so cute =3
Keep it on :D