Thursday, April 9, 2009

Drawl.

Hate holidays. Especially one-week holidays like this. Too short to get a job and just long enough to get on my nerves.


I'm still sick so that means I've been sick for 2 weeks wow! Maybe I'll make a t-shirt for this...


How I wish I could go to class and have the lecturers diss my procrastinating ass into doing some work.


But then again my home PC can't support InDesign. So I'll have to finish all my digital work over at roy's D:


Something's in my eye. Boy does it itch.


Oh, I stayed up all night today and got some good shots at sunrise. =3 Too bad it's gonna be a while until I fix that RAW issue.


I love my new old headphones! I call em mickey mice 8D


My blog won't load on this laptop for some reason.


You should be calling. I told you to you stupid *birds fly by*.


Who needs a banner?


END.

2 comments:

wingle said...

wad? still sick? sorry to heard about that. :S
Take care

... I wonder why you call it mickey mice...

RLIC said...

Bit. Still got the cough going D: Thanks.

Lol, you'll see. Sometime.