Saturday, April 11, 2009

이번.

Okay I know I've done a post for today but it's 3 in the morning but I'm bored, hungry, worried about assignments and coffee's not helping. Oh ya, and the internet's working for once 8D So here goes.


Oh I'm starting to flip my hair now lol.


Sooner or later, that chair's gonna rot in all that piss.


Oh hey, I finally got something new to read after rotting my brains on typography for so long;

The Graveyard Book by Neil GAIman. Was flipping through books at popular and sat down with this for a quick read. Ended up buying it haha. It's kinda cute in a "deliciously dark way". I might even get this hardcovered.


I wowed when I saw the tv screen through the fan a while ago.


I need more clothes to hide my skinny unSEXY self in.


Yo mama's so fat, she has her own orbit.


Okay, that was lame.

No comments: