Sunday, November 2, 2008

Newly weds.

I've always thought the way weddings are done in the west was cool. But no matter how well things like that are handled here in the chinese society, I can't seem to sit through the whole dinner party thing without the F bomb floating around the whole time.

You're my uncle's wife. You're my mom's grandma's sis. You're my mom's cousin. You won't believe how many different 'titles' there are for each elder here. And we're expected to remember these 'titles' and use em to address each and every single one of them people. If your brain fails you and you fuck em and smile at them as you try to recall what you're supposed to call em, you get labelled as a disrespectful fuck. Well, FUCK YOU. Don't give me that fcked up face. Wtf did I ever do to you? But hey, talk behind my family's back and say whatever you want. Who gives a shit? It's not like I'm gonna get cancer from any of that meaningless bitching.

Yeah, so I guess the real thing that I actually hate is family gatherings. Shit. Wtfuck are they smokin...


Quote of the day: "Doh. Dah. Dippity."

2 comments:

lee shing said...

ray ray...i tagged you! hiak hiak hiak

RLIC said...

Chiak pa bo su cho meh...?