Wednesday, November 5, 2008

*belch*

I may not have perfect manners. And I may not be the perfect gentleman.

But at least I know my table manners, so can you please SHUT YOUR FRIGGIN MOUTH WHEN YOU CHEW?

None of us want to see what you're munching on in your mouth fulla drool.


*sigh* Wish I had more time to dance instead of just the pitiful once-a-week sessions. And those aren't actually sessions. More like gang-get-together session. Watching all those guys improve with the daily training really kills it for me.



Quote of the day: "Colour wolf."


. : E D I T : .

Since I just got a post up, I guess I'll just edit it and fit in the tags from the BIG FAT cat.

Here are the rules....
To tag along: you have to list 7 weird things about yourself, post it in your blog, tag at least 7 people (list their names), and comment on their blog to let them know that you just tagged them.

일: I like to stroke my cats with my face.

이: Music gets my body moving unvolutarily.

삼: Jingling car keys make me think of chocolate.

사: Girls in hoodies make me go :3

오: Walking around in big cities in the dead of the night is a favourite hobby of mine.

육: I check blog posts for font arrangements but always miss grammatical mistakes.

칠: I actually gave a damn to do this.


Done and done.


I'm too lazy to tag anyone right now so if any one of you reading this feel like doing a weird tag, knock yourself out.

No comments: