Saturday, November 22, 2008

Comfayyy.

Headed to the spring with yaw and eve yesterday for a end-of-sem lunch celebration. After going through the list of fancy wallet-burning restaurants we ended up at sushi king. I've always seen sushi king as a place people eat at to spend shitloads of money on a few bits of shrimp them sushi-people claim to be from japan. But who gives a shit if it's from japan? Spending 8 bucks on 2 pieces of shrimp on rice is just fckin wrong. Gah, but I still got dragged into the shithole in the end and was surprised that I came out actually feeling pretty stuffed. But thinking about the fact that I could have had a meal that would have been equally as satisfying for just RM3 still stings something nasty. Oh I managed to check out these black and white nikes I'd been searching for since forever and the same applies to the fisherman's I found at parkson. Didn't have the money to get either at the time so while the other two went home with new clothes I went home with nothinggggggg... BUT!

Told grandma about them shoes and she's like all "I'll lend you the money and you can get them before they run out." Didn't really dig the idea of taking her money but I gave in when she woke me up the next morning, threw me the money (RM150 + RM100 + RM50 = RM300) and went out with my mom. Well, I did really like those shoes and haven't seen them around till now. And I certainly haven't seen fishers that fit my head before. So what could I do? I flew over to the spring and got both the shoes and the hat before I could change my mind. Yeah, it sure feels good to have these babies on but I won't be feeling too good when I get my salary next month (I'm gonna pay you back whether you like it or not grandma D:). Bah, rockin fresh don't come cheap.

On a side note, was having dinner around this 101 area the other with Y&E again and came across this christmasy store with lotsa neat stuff so being the cute-shit-lovers we are, we went in for a look. Loved the feel of the shop with all the lights and jolly music and everything looked so damn nice there, even the overpriced paintings. Anyway, we eventually spotted this row of "Magic Eggs" on a shelf and wowed at the RM10 price tags on them. They're cute. They're not too expensive. Oh shit I'm dead. Fuckin sucked to be the only guy and person to come out with one of those things.

I'm supposed to crack it open and water it regularly for something to start growing out through the top. *scoff* Crack it open? Imma just leave it on my shelf thank you.


Quote of the day: "I think you've got anger issues."

2 comments:

wingle said...

haha, so you don't plan to grow it up?
Good choice

lee shing said...

hahaha..tot u gonna wait til u get ur salary and buy that nike shoe..hmm...aherm...