Monday, March 16, 2009

The 50 thing fad.

Yeah, seriously, it's kinda like the in thing to do nowadays but anyway Ima do one right now so I'll just stfu =X

1. I wish I wore specs /%
2. I act gay sometimes.
3. I stroke my cats with my face.
4. Prawns make my tongue itch sometimes.
5. I can sometimes be a serious niggawannabe.
6. My grandma and I sleep in the same room.
7. I wish I had a mac.
8. I wish I weren't chinese at times.
9. I have more cats than I have real friends.
10. Coffee in the morning makes my tummy hurt.
11. I say the word 'I' too much.
12. I think transformers is overrated.
13. I hate misunderstandings (if that's the right word for it)
14. Which is why I can be pretty mean to some of my closer friends.
15. I spend too much on food.
16. I wish I could afford a keyboard (no, not the one for the computer, a musical one)
17. I seriously digg girls in hoodies 83
18. I love broccoli.
19. I googled 'broccoli' cuz I forgot how to spell it.
20. I wonder why I'm still taking korean classes.
21. I wish my ears weren't so big.
22. I have a gatzby keychain even though I don't gel my hair.
23. My cat is the closest thing I have to a girlfriend.
24. I can make anything sound dirty.
25. My converses have gay laces.
26. I wish my guitar's strings didn't break as often as they do.
27. I once spent a whole day watching Mitchell Davis videos.
28. I wear a jacket whenever I can.
29. I like the fact that I am underweight.
30. My speakers suck even though they're called Evo 3s.
31. I could stare into her eyes all day.
32. I'm typing this out on my phone.
33. I'm a bamf.
34. I wish I could get to know my dad more.
35. I still stay up at night thinking about it.
36. I've got talent too you self-centered dick.
37. OMG Ima get some coffee.
38. I love seeing girls laugh.
39. Maybe my panda eyes will make me less ugly.
40. I run with my arms flapping behind me.
41. I love my new old car.
42. I wish I could sweet talk.
43. You know I'm happy when you see me singing on the sidewalk.
44. I'm beginning to care about my hair 8D but still not enough to comb it.
45. Most of my clothes have paint on em.
46. No, I cannot touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.
47. Brunettes are sexy no?
48. I'm everywhere.  Laughing in your face.
49. I'm sipping coffee at McD's as I reach number 50.
50. I seriously doubt anyone reading this right now.

Happy march the 15th peops |..|


Za quote: "You think too much."

No comments: