Sunday, February 22, 2009

Random avenue.

Mitchell Davis. Search that on youtube you random stuffie loverz~ This dude is just too damn lolable lmao :D The fact that he looks exactly like my korean tutor kills it even more haha. This bamf (haha)is absolutely famous just for being damn random, he even has his on brand livelavalive! Oh and did I mention that he's got some music albums out? Goes by the name of Owl City in that sense. Songs are just toooooo fuckin good!!!!! I'm talkin serious EARGASMZ mannnnnnnn. Go ahead and google Designer Skyline or Hello Seattle just for starters. No regrets fo sho~

Enjoy the randomness! :3


Quote of the day: "I have. More. Big. News."

5 comments:

ainiation said...

Eh, should'a replied here but my impulse just replied on my own blog.

So yeah comment was replied on my side.

ainiation said...

My blog is on shut down atm. People can be such idiots that it's disgusting and completely moronic. So, I'ma comment the reply here.

Anyway, you could've at least changed your dad's name before posting D:

And I'm not sure whether it was him who sang Designer Skyline. Isn't it one of his friends? Adam something?

RLIC said...

Wow, that serious? Haha, I just woke up at the time so was a bit (@-#)

Oh ya haha, just checked a while ago and found out that it's adam young that does the singing, arrangements and everything. Can't really trust roy to get this stuff right argh. Anyway, Mitchell still rocks lol do I sound gay? XD

ainiation said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ainiation said...

Blog is back up. My previous comment said that is was still closed. So I deleted it.

Funny how all the straight guys that I know just happen to have a sense of gayness in them so yeah. That's okay...I think lmao.

Uhh, who's Roy? O-O Ey btw, how come you're so shy on campus? Lol.