Sunday, September 28, 2008

Scorched.

Covered in sunburns right now. Just got back from a whole day trip to permai. Things were pretty crazy in the morning with me waking up about 4 hours too late. Good thing our ride broke down and they had to find other way to get us up to permai, which bought me just enough time to speed my sleepy ass out to meet the guys after only throwing on some clothes and grabbing the 520. And we were about to spend the whole day at a beach. Well, at least mom will be happy.

Paid the transport dude and the entrance fee, and entered permai with the guys with a newly empty wallet. Nothing special around on the beach. Only wowed at some weird shelled somethings stuck on the rocks. Friends threw mud around and did some other stupid shit in the water. Haix, it is a beach. Same old same old shit.

Then we went up to the jungle pool for a bit (with my converses squeeking with salt water). Was a pretty nice place. Water was real nice and stuff. Almost seemed nice enough to pee in... Lol, wouldn't that be a laugh. Anyway, we gomped down some food the girls brought along and everybody (except me of course) did some more stupid stuff in the pool while I snapped away on shutter priority.

Afffffffter thaaaatt, we went back down to the beach cuz they wanted one last dip in the ocean. Finally maxxed out my mem card here with about 800+ shots. Woo, no more shots. Now it's time to boogie on home.

Maybe I'll get the shots up? I dunno. I've already got too many for me (or my pc for that matter) to handle. Yeah, we'll see.

Gwok. So lazy. Why do I even do this? Awk~ Kanda~


Quote of the day: "Imma macro your nipples lmao."

No comments: