Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Now.

Dslr c'min in 2 fuggin weeks... Guess I'm stuck with the cheapass sony for now while the others run around messing with shutter priorities D: Oh, went to the cultural village with about 80 other photography students the other day to take some test or something. Would've been fun if it weren't for the fuckin tiny 256mb space I had in the sony... So I ended up only keeping about 150 of my 500+ shots. Felt like swearing in every single fckin language I know for the whole FUCKIN village to FUGGIN hear but of course I didn't. Why would an innocent little kid like me do that? =3

Btw, What about Now fuckin rox. I don't care if daughtry's lameass cocky or is fucked up in the head. The dude's a beast when it comes to vocals!


Quote of the day: "Maybe I should give you a spoon so you can eat my ass."

1 comment:

ainiation said...

Tagged, check my blog post.