Friday, October 9, 2009

Moving, moved.

Hey all. This'll be my last post here on Blogger cuz I'm jumping over to Tumblr for more functionality and the fact that I can update directly from my dashboard without having to worry about Blogo messing up my fonts like it does to my Blogger.

To anybody who thinks of me as a poser for doing this, I'm just sick of the way Blogger operates and wanna try something new. And if you think you in particular, are the person this is directed to, get over yourself and think otherwise please C:

Anyway, this is my Tumblr account if any of you wanna keep up with my up-tos. Hit me up so I can follow you on Tumblr too pleasenthanks :D

BYE3 BLOGGER N ALL YOU COOL PEPL :B

3 comments:

ainiation said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ainiation said...

Nevermind, have fun with Tumblr. Do I needa change your link?

wingle said...

hi, blog link changed to winglechin.blogspot.com, please link me again xP