Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mah dust bunnehz.

Woo shit my room looks so damn clean O_O Been a lonnnnnggggg time since it's been the way it is now.  I've even got some cardboard boxes on the walls for random pin-ups :D Now there's on my huge chest of drawers to clear up.  The stuff in it is okay but the crap at the top has gotta go.  With all that dust it looks kinda like mountains from those LoTR movies.  Miao.

Friend of my dad's hooked me up to a graphics job at some cheap architectural firm =X Gonna give it a shot anyway so I spent the last few hours getting a spectacularly short resume ready 8D Who gives a fahk though right?  I don't wanna be putting stuff from high school in there.  Patrol Leader for St Joseph Scouts.  Awesome.

Oyayaya anda I've got wireless at home now 8D Still got the same lame connection but at least I get to blow my top in the comfort of my now neat and tidy room C:

1 comment:

wingle said...

clean room, nice job, wireless...
Good start of ur 2nd half holidays =3