Thursday, June 25, 2009

Chasing the fairy.

Lazed around the house today trying not to think about the weather.  Apart from that, I gave watercolors another shot and came out with what you see down here.



It was actually just the head of some kid with a saiyan hairdo.  just thought I'd turn it into a wallpaper for my Pro.  You can try it if you want but it's made for the Pro's 15" display (not too sure about the exact dimensions).  Oh wth, gimme a sec.

1440 x 900.  That little round thing on the bottom left is there for the only icon I have on my desktop, the main volume.

Anyway, trying to set things in order so I don't waste anymore of the holidays just rotting away at home so expect updates people!  Kanda!

Edit:  Just realized the original-image-small-preview thing doesn't work anymore hmmmmm.  Bah, it's nothing much anyway.  Kandago!!!

No comments: